Kennected Reviews

If you are looking to automate your lead generation on LinkedIn then look no further. Kennected's team is simply amazing. The customer support and service that you will receive is second to none. They take the time to hold your hand, and don't rely on just pre recorded videos in order to get you up to speed on how to use the platform. See why so many others love Kennected as their lead generation platform of choice.

I’ve had tremendous success getting in front of who I need to with Kennected! I’m averaging 15 new conversations a day!
Cathy Gumbiner
Entrepreneur
Cathy Gumbiner


We are blown away by the team at Kennected. We saw that LinkedIn was a great platform to be on. This LinkedIn Automation tool has really taken our lead generation and sales to another level. Kennected is our only and main source of leads. Surpassing Facebook & our other lead generation strategies. Take action by getting this software!

Andre Haykal Jr.
CEO Incubage Media
Andre Haykal Jr.


At the time I started using Kennected, I had less than 60 connections on LinkedIn. Since then that has grown to almost 2,000 connections. I have one house under contract, and I have to buyers who I am the buyer's agent on. If you are in Real Estate or any business where you need to generate leads, you should check out Kennected. It has certainly changed my business. It has added an entire stream of revenue to my business. Thanks guys!

Glenn Cunningham
Realtor at Keller Williams
Glenn Cunningham


We were trying to figure out how to use LinkedIn more efficiently. We wanted to generate leads and connect with other high networth individuals.We came across Kennected and we jumped on a call with them. We built a LinkedIn group up to 650 members in 2 months! During the onboarding they helped us with our scripts, training and best practices on how to leverage their LinkedIn automation platform. Our Virtual Assistants run our accounts for us. Using Kennected will help you generate leads for your business! Kennected also helps us data mine, by taking users name, email etc into a CRM, so we can build our email list and text message list.

Aaron Platt
Co Founder of Social X


When I came across the idea of using an automation platform such as Kennected, I said "hey this is a no brainer, let's give it a try". I have over 29 promising conversations started in the last 8 days. I have closed $2,000 in new business in 30 days. This is a great ROI!

Zack Hesterberg
Facebook Ads Expert
Zack Hesterberg


I love Kennected! It has eliminated the need for me to do old fashioned cold calling and networking events. I am getting 30 and 40% return rates on it. You should try it too!

Rob Razer
Digital Marketer
Rob Razer


Before I started using Kennected I was cold calling businesses, reaching out via email. Kennected automated my way of prospecting and generating leads. Within 3 months I was able to land $60,000 dollars in new business for a very low price. It has allowed me to reach into new markets, and connect with the type of people who actually make buying decisions for their companies. This is really easy to use, highly recommend Kennected!

Andy Mork
Professional Videographer
Andy Mork

See more reviews of Kennected at :

Kennected Reviews
Kennected Reviews
Kennected Reviews
Kennected Reviews
Kennected Reviews
Kennected Reviews
Kennected Reviews
Kennected Reviews
Kennected Reviews

Comments